Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:310 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Non Litigation Manager - NBFC (6-12 yrs)
This is regarding opening with a Startup NBFC as Non Litigation Manager
Designation: Non Litigation Manager
Experience: 6 to 10 years of work experience in Non Litigation activities in BFSI or NBFC or NHB
- Drafting of legal documents for loan products including secure and unsecure loan products i.e Loan Against Property, Housing Finance, Business/Personal Loan, SME loan and Loan Against shares
- Vetting/Preparation of various Service Contracts, Agreements relating to Leases and Leave and License, NDA, Distribution Agreement.
- Exchange related and private Arbitration matters.
- Knowledge of Recovery related law and process, and Indian Bankruptcy Code, RERA filing of civil suit for recovery of dues
- Having knowledge of Financial Law and Property Law and regulations, i.e SARFAESI Act 2002, Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, RBI Guideline and regulations, SEBI guidelines, NHB and FEMA regulations , Arbitration Act 1994, Negotiable Instrument Act, Company Act
- Coordination with counsels for drafting structured finance documents and reviewing other standard documents to capture the current change in legal space.
If this excites you, kindly mail call me on 9924777720
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.