Practice Leader - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:4043 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Non-Litigation Lawyer - Media & Entertainment (5-12 yrs)
Requisite Skills for Media and Entertainment Non Litigation Lawyers :
- We are looking for Transactional Copyright Lawyers preferably from the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the Copyright Act, 1957 including the Copyright (Amendment) Act, 2012 is cruci
- Candidates must be adept at drafting, vetting and negotiating film production related agreements, artist agreements, licensing agreements, copyright acquisition, licensing agreements etc.
- Senior Candidates must possess excellent communication, negotiation, decision making skills in order to finalize and close the contracts.
- Involved in Standard & Practices activities for giving legal approvals on different types of content such as Movies, Shows, Commercials, Infomercials and Songs
- Keeping track of all the legal matters of the Company.
- Drafting and reviewing objections and detailed replies to the Public Notices in regards to the rights of the content acquired by the company.