Non-Executive Director - Financial Advisory Firm (15-22 yrs)
Non-Executive Director - Financial Advisory Firm
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Non-Executive Director-India for the offshore unit of UK Based Company
Client Details :
Our client is one of the largest distributors of financial advice in the UK. With expanding operations, they are looking for a Non Executive Director to oversee financial controls and risk management in accordance with the groups policies for their offshore entity based in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Non-Executive Chairman, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure balance of interests in the board room for the Offshore business. Bring a level of independence and detachment to discussions as an effective means of balancing interests in the board room.
- Act in accordance with the articles of the company.
- Act in good faith in order to promote the objects of the company for the benefit of its members as a whole, and in the best interests of the company, its employees, the shareholders, the community and for the protection of the environment.
- Scrutinise the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitor the reporting of performance.
- Manage the integrity of financial information and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.
- Act in accordance with the duties of a director (as per section 166 of the Companies Act 2013)
- Prior experience in managing an offshore unit and preferably held a board position
- Experience of working within a financial service business - UK focused
- Be in possession of a Director Identification Number (DIN)
Job Offer :
A unique opportunity to hold a leadership position for a well established Financial Services organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
Contact - Aayushi Jain
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.