HR at Nomura Services
Views:913 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nomura - Product Control Analyst (0-1 yrs)
Product Control Analyst
Job description :
- To ensure that the daily P&L is accurately reported to the FO & reconciled between P & L tools & management reporting tools.
- To ensure that the relevant P&L and Balance sheet positions are correctly reported at month ends and that the applicable reconciliations have been completed and all issues identified/resolved.
- Providing daily commentary on P&L swings and variance investigation to Front office traders and senior finance managers.
- To ensure that the controls are adhered to
- To coordinate the completion and delivery of the tasks allocated to the team.
- To provide advice to the business on the P&L impact of trades and the interaction of the Front and Back Office systems, especially regarding trades and proposed new workflows.
- To ensure that applicable accounting standards are adhered to regarding P&L and Balance Sheet reporting.
- To ensure that Global policies are adhered to at all times and are kept fully up to date.
- To act as trouble shooter within the team.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong knowledge of key Financial Reporting
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Broad understanding of the product types traded by the desk and any valuation issues thereof.
- Ability to understand the booking structure for complex trades and raise relevant issues to Product Control management.
- Good understanding of the P&L production and reporting methodology for the P&Ls.
- Good understanding of the relationship between Valuations and P&L teams within the bank and the various areas of interaction required.
- Confident in double entry accounting associated with products under their control
- MS office - Intermediate level
- Good understanding of the Financial Markets as they relate to the Products under their control.
- Ability to work to tight daily and monthly deadlines
Note : Should be available to join by 14th Nov, 2022
Qualification : MBA Finance (2022 batch), CFA Level 1 / 2, Inter CAs