HR at Nomura Services
Views:244 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nomura - Analyst/Senior Analyst - CMA (1-3 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support Cost Management & Analytics team in monthly tasks and manage their queries.
- Preparation of Monthly / Quarterly decks for Senior Management.
- Consolidation and Reporting of firm wide expenses and corporate allocations.
- Review monthly book closure and expense accrual accounting.
- Assisting onshore with budgeting activities during budget period.
- Re-engineer existing processes and report enhancements.
- Adhoc, Projects, Presentations, MIS requests.
- Strong Accounting and Analytical skills
- Understanding of Cost Analytics
- Problem solver and ability to work independently
- Financial services industry exposure
- Excel system skills and ability to learn Finance specific systems
- Strong MS Excel and VBA