HR at Nomura Services
Views:343 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nomura - Analyst - Global Markets - eFX Client Services (2-3 yrs)
Global Markets - eFX Client Services - Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing clients with access to electronic liquidity on Multi Dealer Platforms and Nomura Live (Nomura's FX trading platform). This involves daily interaction with sales and trading.
- Handling configuration of onboarding clients to trade with Nomura on electronic platforms- acting as the central point of contact for key institutional clients.
- First line customer support for clients requiring assistance with electronic trading. Partnering with sales, trading and technology to resolve client issues.
Key objectives critical to success:
- Ensuring that Nomura's eFX clients are granted electronic trading access in accordance with agreed procedures and policies in a seamless and efficient fashion - putting the client's experience first.
- Providing the eFX business and clients with real time support to facilitate a first class trading experience for the client.
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders to maintain an optimal operating model
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience working within markets.
- Knowledge of OTC and Cash FX products and markets is desirable - as is exposure to electronic trading.
- Experience in a markets client service role is preferential.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and interact with all levels of individuals in the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.