HR at Nomura Services
Views:1039 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Nomura - Analyst - eTrading Risk & Governance/Global Markets (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Governance and oversight of Nomura's low touch eTrading activities including maintenance of algorithms & risk controls inventory and related documentation.
- Validating control design and effectiveness of annual attestation and MiFID II annual self-assessment
- Assist in completing annual Risk and Control Self-Assessment for GM eTrading Risk and Controls
- Documenting end to end eTrading flows, mapping key ATCs, venues and legal entities
- Assist in preparing presentation and key metrics for global and regional governance forums.
- Act as point of contact to eTrading businesses in India with respect to eTrading Governance Framework.