HR at Nomura Services
Views:2129 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Nomura - Analyst - Equity Derivatives & Converts (0-3 yrs)
- Learn about Convertible bonds and work closely with teams in HK, London and NY.
- Provide real-time support to Nomura's CB Trading, Sales & Strategy teams with risk/scenario analysis, CB pricing / modelling, and bespoke requests (eg statistical analysis, ad-hoc client requests, etc.).
- Maintain and improve CB systems, database and trading tools (both in-house systems and Excel-based tools).
- Play an active role in problem solving processes and CB database integrity.
- Technical bond analysis and highlight relative value trade ideas to Sales/Traders.
- Publish regular CB strategy reports; prepare product guides and presentation/pitch book for Sales; bespoke client requests.
- Provide support to CB analysts (eg research-driven analysis, bespoke client requests).
- Communicate confidently with sales, traders and strategists in regions.
- Liaise with Tech and other support teams on projects involving systems used by CB business.
- Detail oriented
- Strong Excel skills essential (VBA or other programming language skills a plus) with comfort working with large datasets
- Quantitative/analytical mindset
- Good oral and written English communications skills
- Excellent multi-tasker and have problem-solving abilities
- Accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.