HR at Nomura Services
Views:348 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nomura - Analyst - eFX Client Services - Global Markets (1-4 yrs)
Global Markets - eFX Client Services - Analyst
- Responsible for day to day BAU activities of Client Services team to support Asia/ EMEA/US stakeholders.
- Daily BAU will include coordinating with sales across regions (Europe, Asia and US) and get approvals for giving access to client users to trade electronically on various execution platforms like Bloomberg, Tradeweb, FXall, 360T etc.
- Gaining business knowledge on Rates, Credit and FX asset classes, trade workflows and concepts like market making and taking liquidity.
- Automation of some of the repetitive manual BAU tasks by use of Alteryx, Python or Excel Macros.
- Building workflows for our control framework using Alteryx
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming language like Python and VBA.
- Good Excel, documentation and PowerPoint PPT creations skills.
- Capable of working independently and with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter takes ownership, exhibits integrity, initiative, strong motivation and attention to detail
- Problem solving ability and good analytical skills.