Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:561 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Nodal Officer - India Compliance - Digital Payment Firm (7-10 yrs)
One of our renowned international client who are into digital payments looking to hire India Compliance Head / Nodal officer to be based in Mumbai.
Position will report to Country Head and APAC Compliance officer.
Successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identify and assess regulatory oversight and compliance requirements applicable to company's business in India and translate identified obligation into internal policies and procedures
- Develop, implement, and lead a robust government engagement plan, public policy objectives, regulatory outreach, and political priorities for company in India.
- Advise the Country Manager on an ongoing basis on the regulatory developments, policy priorities and other measures that may impact company's business in India.
- Closely engage ongoing basis with senior global stakeholders and local regulators (RBI)
To qualify this position will require:
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of work experience in money laundering and regulatory compliance
- Potential candidate should have decent payment industry compliance background with solid interaction with RBI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Decent experience in managing global stakeholders.