Vertical Head at NoBroker
Views:180 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
NoBroker - Media Manager (3-6 yrs)
This role is in the central marketing team. This team is responsible for demand generation, traffic, users & installs. Primary impact of this role is to optimize the deployment of traditional media elements to drive business objectives.
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning, buying, implementing, managing and monitoring NoBroker's media strategy in order to increase Brand awareness and drive adoption
- Define, Develop, Plan & execute Media strategy for the brand
- Manage & Coordinate with various Media vendors/agency
- Constant communication & coordination internally while devising media plans
- Track media expenditures to ensure budget compliance
- Evaluate media proposals and campaign plans get alignment for implementation of Plans
- Able to build and manage media relationships
- Constantly evaluate media opportunities and scout for the ones that fit the brand best
- Prior experience in media planning & Buying is necessary
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of assigned campaigns
- A high degree of organization and communication skills.
- preference for candidates from the agency background.
- Experience of 3 - 6 years.