Manager Human Resources at Nobel Hygiene pvt ltd
Views:711 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Nobel Hygiene - Deputy Manager - Supply Chain Planner (7-10 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Supply Chain Planner
Role & Responsibilities (Major responsibilities of this position) :
- Develop Supply Planning strategies and implement agreed & sound Demand & supply planning principles
- Drive the Daily Supply Planning mechanism for the fulfilment centres as per network & Deliver the Inventory and Service level KPI's for the business.
- Ensure that the FG write off are ZERO with process, weekly ageing review process with relevant business stakeholders.
- Lead the Monthly S&OP process & weekly supply review calls between Plant Managers, Procurement Team, as per S&OP Calendar to ensure seamless delivery of S&OP Plans
- Develop and provide Supply Chain MIS for all the Planning activities and ensure the communication agenda of Supply chain is delivered for minimizing surprises.
- Actively communicate with all the teams in the value chain including sales providing solutions and options that optimizes and maximizes the future growth of the business.
- Own the S&OP Supply process to ensure alignment and timely course correction to plan and review all demands - New Product Development, Innovation etc.
- Optimize between service levels in a constantly changing supply scenario through technology intervention to optimize sourcing to support Primary freight delivery.
- Obtain & Assess Demand from Channels and Balance vs capacity available, take decisions on optimum Inventory
- Guide the Procurement team with timely rolling forecasts to ensure availability of RM/PM's at all times
Purpose of the Position : (Major purpose why this role exists in the organization)
This position is responsible for :
- Managing Demand & Supply Planning for all product categories
- Managing and developing the Supply Chain planning agenda with a major focus on achieving targeted Fill rates through S&OP process.
- Working with Sales Managers, Business Heads, Production scheduler and Logistics team to optimize inventory norm days and ensuring No-Stock Outs.
- Integrate the end-to-end Supply Chain planning processes (Demand / Supply / Sourcing)
- Manage Channel Fill Rates & Fulfilment Centre (Depot / Plant) Fill Rates (Both QFR & LFR)
- Measure Demand Forecast accuracy, Back-orders and Stock outs on a monthly basis with an objective of optimising in line with organisational targets
- Develop IT enabled Demand & Supply Process (critical to have SAP R3 / S4 Hana Experience)
- Develop collaborative working culture amongst the managed team.
Educational Qualification Requirements :
- MBA/ B. Tech
- Specialization (if any) Supply Chain Management/ Sales / Finance