Senior Manager HR at Mytrah Mobility Pvt. Ltd
Views:1718 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
NN4 Energy - Senior Manager - Operations (6-10 yrs)
About the Role :
- As the Operations Head within the business, you will have ultimate responsibility for the strategic direction and operational implementation - and you will achieve success through effectively leading, guiding and directing your Management Team. You will efficiently manage the resources within the business, to achieve the required objectives - including after-sales support, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty levels.
- You will be committed to maintaining a culture of customer service excellence and delight. You will develop an environment of exceptional performance through regular communication, team building and effective coaching. Employee reviews should be core to your people strategy: from monitoring, measuring and directing current performances; to developing future aspirations.
- You should have a keen focus on achieving continuous improvement and you should do so through both proven and innovative methods. You should understand the importance of championing business improvement groups;
- Furthermore, the successful candidate will understand the importance of maintaining quality standards; and how to embed the Company's Vision and Values into the business. You will ensure that all processes, procedures and financial guidelines are adhered to and maintained.
What You'll Do :
Take ownership of the After-sales experience and strategy in India :
- Work with leadership, operations teams and other business teams to continuously identify the top challenges and opportunities to scale up and offer after-sales services and support to Customers
- To deliver a profitable after-sales service by exploring and exploiting all possible revenue streams in the market.
Coordinate business solutions to solve important challenges :
- Investigate and research insights and opportunities to present to product design and manufacturing teams, working with Regional Ops, Analytics & Insights, etc. where necessary Coordinate product solutions to solve important challenges
- Drive improvement in product quality through the interface between Consumers / Marketing / Manufacturing and Suppliers and take corrective measures to ensure consistent delivery of product quality and customer satisfaction.
Build Partner Network and regional teams :
- To build and lead a high-performance team in the delivery of the short term and long term strategic and financial objectives.
- To plan, develop and engage scalable Part and Service Partner Network. Lead Service sales and marketing handle key supplier relationships.
Champion Customer experience :
- End to end project management, execution and delivery by building the required capabilities and infrastructure.
- Manage all Service KPIs to achieve maximum efficiency and creating a memorable customer experience.
What You'll Need :
- 6+ years of experience
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of a variety of business models - Experience in creating/optimizing processes and partnership management
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to juggle many responsibilities at once, adept at weighing the importance of quick wins vs. long-term progress
- Ability to run large-scale projects with multiple city and central stakeholders
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines