HR at NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education
Views:1643 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
NMIMS - Performance Marketing Expert (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Management - Liaison with the agency to manage multiple high quality acquisition campaigns and allied lead generation activities.
- Drive the agency to deliver across all paid performance marketing channels - Affiliate, Facebook, Ad-words, programmatic Bing, Re-marketing etc.
- Collaboration - Collaborate with the creative & IT teams to optimize campaigns, Landing Pages etc.
- Lead delivery - Ensure Leads are delivered to the sales teams in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the brands quality standards and objectives
- Strategize - Based on the lead requirement, draw a plan for the month in conjunction with the media agency. Ensure that the plan meets the minimum lead quality standards.
- Reporting - Prepare daily / weekly / monthly delivery reports to ensure the leads targets are met whilst maintain the set ROI.
- Strategically build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major platform (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established local and global brands across multiple industries
- Report key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyze campaign performance and make statistically stable and relevant optimizations and recommendations
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Should have managed very high performance marketing budgets