HR at NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education
Views:205 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
NMIMS - Manager - Marketing Automation (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for a 'Hands-on' Marketing Automation Manager to build & design campaigns & strategies that streamline processes, automate manual workflows, and sets up measurement tools that generate actionable insight.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Build and Design Nurturing Campaign's and Strategies to be deployed on Marketing Automation Platform for various use cases like lead nurture, webinar efforts, student & alumni communication.
- Collobrate with Key stakeholders to Conceptualise, Design, Deploy and Review Marketing Automation Campaigns
- Tracks, measures and reports marketing efforts on deliverables like conversion & revenue due to interventions
- Saving on human efforts & improvement in the consumer experience
- Manage and set up integration with CRM, 3rd Party API, etc
- Tracks industry trends and efforts are taken to improve on the utilisation of technology
- Build and maintain a relationship with various vendors
- Clean database on a regular basis to minimise wastage.A/B Test on various elements to improve consumer response rates.
- 7 - 10 years in marketing with minimum 3 years of working knowledge of various marketing automation platforms and marketing clouds like : Pardot, Marketo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Oracle Eloqua & SalesForce Marketing Cloud, IBM Marketing Cloud and T1, Leadsquared, Drip, etc.
Skills & Abilities :
- Working knowledge of CRM like Sales Force
- Understanding of API and ability to collaborate with developers for integration
- Deep Understanding of email, sms, push notification channel
- Consumer, Branding and Marketing Knowledge to support Marketing Automation
- Ability to Analyze Data and Bring out insights / learning
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, Excel, API, etc
Soft Skills : Team Management, Interpersonal Skills, Sense of Ownership, Stakeholder Management, Cross functional execution skills & Communication skills
Six Days Work from Office.