Head Corporate Connect at NMIMS Global Access School For Continuing Education
Views:756 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
NMIMS - Manager - Career Services (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Product Management
- New product development/refining existing product for Career Services
- Understand & analyse industry expectations - About skill levels of students from a NGASCE program stand point.
- Research and understand needs & expectations of a student within the Career Services framework.
- Create and refine strategy and structure for Career Services for NGASCE student's basis the research.
- Help create product and service offerings within the ambit of Career Services - Including but not limited to Assessment, Soft skills development, Career Guidance and Placement offerings.
- Select and empanel partners to offer the Career Services products to students.
- Create SOPs for every product / services and ensure their adherence both internally and by partners.
2. Sales & Marketing
- Create and implement marketing strategy along with the marketing team
- Drive adoption of Career Services product within the NGASCE student community through Sales and Channel teams.
- Create sales processes, manage and drive inside sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Oversee end-to-end execution of the services by empanelled partners as per slated SLA- s
- Monitor effectiveness and quality of services
- Forge industry relationships, drive awareness, connect with existing and new corporate clientele to understand and develop collaborating and hiring opportunities, patterns & creating opportunities for the students.
4. Alumni Services
- Create Alumni Services and drive Alumni activities and interactions
- Facilitate Interaction with industry bodies and associations for synergistic interaction and leveraging strengths for mutual benefit.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Management Degree preferred, but not compulsory
- 7-10 years in sales and operations experience preferably from HR and and Management Consulting industry