Head Corporate Connect at NMIMS Global Access School For Continuing Education
Views:1498 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
NMIMS - Manager - Career Services (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Product Management
- New product development/refining existing product for Career Services
- Understand & analyse industry expectations - About skill levels of students from a NGASCE program stand point.
- Research and understand needs & expectations of a student within the Career Services framework.
- Create and refine strategy and structure for Career Services for NGASCE student's basis the research.
- Help create product and service offerings within the ambit of Career Services - Including but not limited to Assessment, Soft skills development, Career Guidance and Placement offerings.
- Select and empanel partners to offer the Career Services products to students.
- Create SOPs for every product / services and ensure their adherence both internally and by partners.
2. Sales & Marketing
- Create and implement marketing strategy along with the marketing team
- Drive adoption of Career Services product within the NGASCE student community through Sales and Channel teams.
- Create sales processes, manage and drive inside sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Oversee end-to-end execution of the services by empanelled partners as per slated SLA- s
- Monitor effectiveness and quality of services
- Forge industry relationships, drive awareness, connect with existing and new corporate clientele to understand and develop collaborating and hiring opportunities, patterns & creating opportunities for the students.
4. Alumni Services
- Create Alumni Services and drive Alumni activities and interactions
- Facilitate Interaction with industry bodies and associations for synergistic interaction and leveraging strengths for mutual benefit.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Management Degree preferred, but not compulsory
- 7-10 years in sales and operations experience preferably from HR and and Management Consulting industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.