HR at NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education
Views:1253 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
NMIMS - Area Manager - Sales (10-12 yrs)
Candidates are required to understand & develop assigned areas to grow revenue, profits and acquire new business.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Conduct a market study to identify new channels
- Vet potential channel partners, select appropriate channel partners & ensure new channel signups
- Channel, management, and business development for distance education in the region.
- Assist and ensure implementation of channel business plansVisiting and auditing of centers, ensure implementation of SOP's set for channels
- Planning & ensuring execution of field marketing activities by the channel partners
- Execute monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking
- Target achievement, team performance, new initiatives & strategies
- Vet and replace non-performing channels
- Drive 1-2 Territory Managers and their teams to ensure the targets of the - Territory- are met
- Drawing and implementation of training calendar for the Channel partners
- Coordination with Head Office and various departments for smooth operations to ensure satisfied channel partners resulting in maximum enrolments.
- 10 to 12 years of work experience in Channel Management, preferably in BFSI, Auto, Services or Education/Training Industry.
Skills & Abilities :
- Hands-on usage of CRM's like Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication & analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Team Building & People Management
- Market analysis & implementation