Asst Manager HR at New Media Guru Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1186 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
NMG - Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior Executive - Business Development (4-10 yrs)
Manager Business Development Asst. Manager Business Development / Sr. Executive Business Development
A Brief About the Company - NMG:
NMG is a full service IT outsourcing company providing web, mobile, cloud and marketing services to Startups, Small Medium Businesses, Enterprises and Agencies. We have offices and partners in New Delhi, Gurgaon, London, New York and San Francisco. We are certified partners of Microsoft, Google, Amazon and SEMPO. We focus and work for international and top branded clients such as Harvard Business School, Nikon, Bacardi, Havells etc.Our highly experienced in house team of digital experts is dedicated to build excellent products for any industry.
Our clients are based in over 20+ countries around the world including US, UK, and Australia.
Our clients are some of the biggest names in their respective industries and they depend on us to provide them with timely, high-quality work.
Our vision and mission is to build a state of the art center for digital solutions and delivery to our clients worldwide.
Company website: www.newmediaguru.co.uk
Job Location: KIRTI NAGAR, Delhi
Experience Looking for : 4 + yrs
No. Of Positions: Multiple Positions
Salary and Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
Required Skills are:
- Responsible for selling Web application development ( Ecommerce, CMS, Open source & .net custom applications) & Search Engine Marketing services.
- Domain experts with only SEO, SEM sales skills or Web application development sales skills will also be considered
- Closing deals and contracts with international clients in US, UK
- Developing lead generation strategies and taking web leads to closure
- Responsible for Sales and revenue targets
- Establishing contact with the potential prospects by e-mailing and filling RFPs.
- Cold calling leads/prospects in a Business-to-Business sales environment. Excellent telephone manners & tactfulness
- Generating leads, negotiating with prospect and closure of the deal.
- Increasing the volume of business from the existing client(s) by pitching on a new set of services at different time.
- To act as catalyst between client and development team.
- Account handling of existing as well as new clients.
- Working with a team of developers and managers to implement full project life-cycle development.
- Managing prospects and client throughout the project development life-cycle.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with clients, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximize client satisfaction levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.