Talent Acquisition Partner at Niyo Solutions
Views:3897 Applications:1019 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Niyo - Associate Product Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (0-2 yrs)
Associate Product Manager
Niyo is an Indian Fintech company leading innovations in #Travel and #Finance. With over 6 million users already on board, our aim is to make both travel and managing finance simpler, smarter and safer. Since its inception in 2015, Niyo has been at the forefront of revolutionizing banking with continued digital innovation. Let's just say - we help you save more, be more and do more. Take your banking experience a notch higher with:
Niyo Global: Our flagship product that makes travelling abroad stress-free and a must have for all Indian passport holders. Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank (India) is designed to help you travel the world with zero forex markups that help you save a ton of money! You also get a VISA Signature debit card that gives you complimentary airport lounge access at international and domestic airports in India, a Savings Account with up to 5% interest along with a host of other helpful travel features.
NiyoX: A 2-in-1 account in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank, that takes care of both - your savings and investments. With zero commissions on mutual funds and up to 7% interest p.a on savings, this zero balance savings account helps manage personal finance simpler and worry-free.
Come onboard and find out why our users say Niyo is the best thing to have happened to banking since banking.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1,000 employees
Headquarters: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role Purpose: You will be responsible for building a best-in-class differentiated global neo-banking experience for India. You will have complete ownership and will be responsible for the research, conceptualization, execution, launch and adoption of products.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
- Work with teams of engineers, designers, and data scientists to build delightful, outstanding products.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including research, competitive analysis, planning, requirements development, project management and product launch.
- Create product roadmap, build business cases, pitch ideas and gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Track product adoption, funnel conversions, A/B tests, etc., and optimize them to achieve business and product objectives.
- Drive process improvements that benefit the product management team at large
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, leadership skills, analytical horsepower, attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions and functional deep dives with engineering.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments; excited about finding solutions to complex problems and then executing them.
- Proven track record of achieving impact through solving challenging problems with innovative solutions.
- Primary and secondary market/user research (interviews, surveys, data-driven insights)
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including basic knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge of product, technology, and business.
- Ability to learn and apply new frameworks and models in product development.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Net promoter score (NPS) & Customer Delight
- Revenue Generated by Product
- Product Penetration, Engagement and Retention
Must have Technical / Professional Qualification: Bachelors in engineering Or MBA from Premier Institute