HR at Nivagen Pharma (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd
Views:420 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Nivagen Pharmaceuticals - Senior Role - Project Management (20-25 yrs)
- We are seeking an experienced professional in the principles of project management with demonstrated ability to manage multiple drug development projects from inception to launch.
- This individual will be a key thought partner to project team leaders in defining product development strategy and management of cross-functional teams to meet project goals and business objectives.
- This individual will have proven track record of independently managing cross-functional project teams in a fast-paced drug development company.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making to meet project/business goals. Manage the interfaces between functional areas and ensure effective handoff and communication between functions.
- Communicate, document, and archive project team activities and decisions; act as a primary contact for project team related information.
- Prepare project updates for governance meetings and clearly communicate status in written documents and presentation
- Work with team leadership and stakeholders translating detailed scientific information into high level strategic presentations
- Experience with working with third party CMOs on development and product launches.
- Drive preparation of proposal for Governance/Board meetings and ensure implementation of decisions
- Establish and maintain functionally integrated project timelines and budgets to enable accurate project, financial and portfolio analyses for business planning processes
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path using appropriate tracking tools
- Conducts ongoing risk management and change control
- Oversee and prepares project team budget including resources and costs collaborating with Finance and other cross-functional departments.
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining team and business processes.
- Partner with the team leader to ensure the team achieve and maintains a high-level of sustainable performance, by applying appropriate team management best practices.
- Participate in establishment of innovative solutions, business process, best practices to utilize resources effectively.
- Support new corporate development activities or other initiatives performing tasks as required supporting department, portfolio or corporate needs
- Assume additional responsibilities and leadership that are commensurate with their experience
- Ability to travel, 20 - 30% overnight travel, domestic and international
- A MS or Ph.D degree in the Life Sciences. The ideal candidate will have greater than 20 years- experience in the generic pharmaceutical industry, with at least 10 years of direct development project management managing cross-functional teams. PMP (Project Management Professional) or other PM certification or equivalent a plus. At a minimum, the candidate is expected to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the company, with partners and functional areas. Ability to summarize complex information in to simple concepts for broad communication to project teams as well as for management status reports.
- Knowledge of the drug development process
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Expertise in developing and managing project scope, deliverables, risks & resources requirements including:
- Schedule building, tracking, management, and communication
- Budget management
- Risk management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues
- Ability to translate strategy into action; strong influence, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of good decision making and exercising sound judgment
- Experience using Project Management software to manage complex project timelines and resources.
- Experience building, managing and articulating comprehensive, complex, cross-functional plans
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India