HR at NIUM India Pvt Ltd.
Views:500 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
NIUM - Senior Executive/Manager - Partner Relationships/Exception Handling (3-6 yrs)
Where do you come into the picture?
Payment Gateways are an integral part of NIUM's ability to make cross-border payments. We partner with banks & financial services companies across the globe to enable payment & collection capability within our Send, Spend & Receive platforms. You will be part of the Partner Relationship & Exception Handling team which is primarily responsible for the onboarding of new partners and managing the day-to-day relationship. This team is the single point of contact for all our Partner banks and Payment Gateways to ensure that customer payment requests are fulfilled seamlessly.
What would a day in your life @ NIUM looks like?
In your role, you will be responsible for -
- Working with global banks and payment partners to resolve issues related to payment processing
- Coordinate with potential/new partners to understand and complete onboarding requirements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Compliance, Customer Service, Product, and Technology) for resolving transactional queries for our Retail & Institutional businesses
- Collaborate with Nium's Platform and Tech teams to drive improvements in the speed and efficiency of payments
- Raise service requests with banks to fulfill operational or client requirements
- Plan and organize governance meetings with Partner banks at periodic intervals
- Work with Account Managers and Customer Service teams to resolve customer complaints
- Process and authorize refund requests
- Publish MIS reports to the management and internal stakeholders
- Organize workflow to meet department objectives
- This role will require you to work in a rotational shift environment. Also, given Nium operates across multiple geographies there are no fixed holidays and we follow a flexible holiday schedule.
What expertise & experiences would you need to have to play this kind of role?
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance/Banking industry
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of the payments industry and prior experience in Fintech companies will be a plus
- Solid understanding of concepts such as payment gateways, SWIFT, banking processes and how they are interconnected
- Eager to learn and participate in cross-functional projects, already having such experience will be an advantage
- Is comfortable in end-user Technology to -
- Review/Own/Transcribe business requirements specifications with the Tech team
- Participate in UAT
- Identify system discrepancies and work with the Tech team for short- & long-term solutions
- Can prioritize, organize, and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates ability to work with a high degree of quality
- Demonstrates strong problem solving/issue resolution skills
- Behavioral competencies - Customer-centric, confident, go-getter, inquisitive, comfortable to multitask on systems, can relate to Tech as an end-user, team player, flexible, looks for improvements in pursuit of operational efficiency
- Flexible to work outside normal office hours and in rotational shifts to support operational requirements.
Join the world of Open Money @ NIUM
NIUM is on a mission to transform global financial infrastructure. We are driven by our co-created values of teamwork, innovation, customer obsession, and accountability. These are not just buzzwords; they are how we do business every day and owned by every employee at NIUM. We create new rules and new possibilities for a world of open money.
Know more about us