HR at NIUM India Pvt Ltd.
Views:402 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
NIUM - Manager - Treasury Operations (3-6 yrs)
What is the story?
Nium started out as InstaReM in 2015 with a vision to simplify the digital cross-border payments experience for complex markets. Over time, we grew into a global Fintech platform, regulated in over 40 markets and reaching 180 countries. Today we are a universal plug for financial services and our BaaS offering straddles cross-border payments, card issuance and collections by way of capability. We have clients in all 6 continents and have diversified our offerings to meet the needs of banks, financial institutions, SMEs and New Economy businesses like eCommerce and online travel. We are a team of 400 people across 11 offices globally and growing. Our vision is to embed world class financial services into every platform we touch.
Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. This combination of regulatory and tech assets is unique to NIUM and is at the core of our unique value proposition.
Where do you come into the picture?
You will be part of the Treasury Operations Team focusing on payment monitoring and processing for NIUM.
What would a day in your life @ NIUM look like?
As a part of the Treasury Operations team, you will :
- Daily Reporting of Entity Bank Balances across multiple bank Account
- Keep track of daily cash inflows and outflows.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Treasury, Operations, Finance, Product, and Technology) for processing of transactions.
- Monitor intraday fund movements and end-of-day reconciliation of each bank account.
- Publish MIS reports to the management and internal stakeholders.
- Organize workflow to meet department objectives.
- Support Treasury & Finance team in supporting Safeguarding-related activities.
- Support and actively participate in all BCP testing to ensure 100% continuity of service.
- Question and drive changes in processes and procedures to ensure continual operational improvement.
- This role will require you to work in a rotational shift environment. Also, given Nium operates across multiple geographies there are no fixed holidays and we follow a flexible holiday schedule.
What expertise & experiences would you need to have to play this kind of role?
- Have a Master's degree with 3-4 years of experience working in Payment Processing & a total of 3-6 years of experience
- Can prioritize, organize, and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work with a high degree of quality.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving/Issue Resolution skills.
- Hands-on experience in TMS (e.g Kyriba, Fides), MS Office, and tools within it.
- Behavioral competencies - Customer-centric, confident, go-getter, inquisitive, comfortable to multitask on systems, can relate to Tech as an end-user, team player, flexible, looks for improvements in pursuit of operational efficiency.
Join the world of Open Money @ NIUM
NIUM is on a mission to transform global financial infrastructure. We are driven by our co-created values of teamwork, innovation, customer obsession and accountability. These are not just buzzwords; they are how we do business every day and owned by every employee at NIUM. We create new rules and new possibilities for a world of open money
Know more about us at NIUM.COM