Human Resource Specialist at Nits Solutions (India) Private Limited
Views:658 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
NITS Solutions - Delivery Manager (9-15 yrs)
NITS Solutions | Delivery Manager | 9-15 Years | Gurgaon
At NITS Solutions, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we're seeking an experienced, talented, and a self-starting individual to join our organization as a Delivery Manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you should have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You should be able to interpret data from various departments, make strategic decisions, and roll out a plan of action. The role seeks for you to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- Work with the management to determine values and mission, plan for short and long-term goals, set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization's internal capacity
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all the employees
- Oversee service delivery within the business context. Also, analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting operational data to assess the need for procedural revisions and enhancements. Participation in the design and implementation of specific systems to enhance revenue and operating efficiency
- Providing a solid leadership model for the employees and encouraging them to meet their targets.
- Guide new ideas to ensure they are sufficiently defined to address the strategic goals.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Manager or similar role
- Degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills, and organization skills
- Ability to track and measure staff performance
- Ability to understand necessary legal and regulatory documents