Nissan - Technical Architect - Salesforce.com (11-18 yrs)
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by fantastic leading automotive platforms across the world. As a valued team member of Nissan, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a big impact. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is strong evidence of that commitment.
Talk to us, and you'll see that this is an opportunity to be a part of something truly special.
What are we looking for :
The role offers a seasoned application architect an opportunity to build Salesforce.com based enterprise applications and solutions including development architecture, design & coding standards, tools, or platforms.
As a Salesforce.com Technical Architect, you will be architecting various applications both for internal as well as external use. You will be leveraging latest technologies and architecture principles to solve complex problems of modern applications. You would also be working with Scrum masters and Product owners to define, plan and deliver the software bits. Owning the product or application end to end from the technical side would be part of your responsibility.
- Act independently as a top-level contributor in direction for major, complex programs intended to roll out high volume, high transaction-based applications, and features on Salesforce platform.
- Be a hands-on person leading the team from the front.
- Initiate, drive and deliver effective experiences in partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the architectural vision are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards.
- Work as an architecture team leads on large cross-functional projects, ensuring that robust and scalable solutions are implemented.
- Good experience in CI/CD using Jenkins or any other build tool.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce best practices and defining standards for unit testing and code quality.
- Track development deliverables and communicate their status to global teams.
- Estimate engineering effort during various stages of project life cycle.
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight to quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments.
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
- Coach, guide and mentor 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals.
- Be responsible for end to end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards in terms of code quality and efficiency.
- Perform research and implement best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement.
- Follow agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience with at 12+ years of overall experience working in Salesforce stack with few years of exp in Java, J2EE technologies
Must have : salesforce.com certification
- Extensive experience in architecting and building enterprise-scale applications.
- 4+ years of hands-on development and architect experience in custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and their applicability to solving complex business problems.
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience and highly skilled in building custom integrations on Salesforce platform.
- Experience handling and managing a large volume of data and transactions with Salesforce.
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes and experienced working on Agile projects with distributed teams.
- Experience building RESTful services and a good understanding of integration principles.
- Good understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of cloud services like AWS.
- Experienced in establishing best development practices and someone who always strives for continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of leading technical teams in delivering web technology architecture, design and implementation.
- Continuous and persistent learner, experience in Development, Support, Maintenance, and Enhancement projects
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills, Good communicator, Sense of humor
You'd make an ideal candidate if you:
- get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- love being the underdog and cherish the opportunity to compete with the established behemoths in your domain (Amazon, Facebook, Google etc.)
- have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you've learned from those experiences
We don't want to waste your time, so we thought it'd be helpful to list some criteria that'll help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you.
1. We are looking for folks that are keen on building what might be the biggest accomplishment of their career. If you are looking for a job as opposed to such an opportunity, we are probably not the right fit.
2. Sort of related to #1, but if you are not hungry to learn (and we mean really hungry), you are better off looking elsewhere. And we want to be able to learn from you as well.
3. If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role that is prescriptive in terms of your role/responsibilities, we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out and
4. If you are looking for a stable environment, again, sorry, not us. We are a startup, chaos is a defining characteristic of our existence.
5. If you are looking for a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. In fact, if this is not one of the most challenging jobs you've had in your career, we are probably not doing something right.
Thank you for reading this far. If after all these discouraging warnings, you are still keen on talking to us, you might just be our type and we'd love to get to know you. Get in touch!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.