HR at Nissan Motor Corporation
Views:3997 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Nissan - Product Head - Global Digital Workplace (12-22 yrs)
Product Head - Global Digital Workplace, Nissan Digital
Location : Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Scope : Worldwide
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by fantastic leading automotive platforms across the world. As a valued team member of Nissan, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a big impact. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is strong evidence of that commitment.
Talk to us, and you'll see that this is an opportunity to be a part of something truly special.
What are we looking for :
At the Nissan Digital, we are actively looking for a proven, hands-on Product Owner to head the Digital Workplace product vertical. In this role, you will define the product strategy and help lead the product development efforts in this exciting & emerging space.
This is an extremely impactful role where you'll work closely with our global leadership team to set direction and drive major strategic and product initiatives for the company. You'll help define the overall product roadmap, gather customer feedback, analyze overall market trends and partner with our development teams to drive rapid and effective product innovation.
You will own the vision and definition of the product in alignment with vertical objectives to maximize the product. The role includes communication and collaboration with remote teams, and involves challenging problem solving related tasks.
- Responsible for producing a consistent and seamless employee experience via equipping employees with the digital resources they require to perform their jobs and providing day-to-day support for their technology needs.
- Establish and lead the digital experience for the employees globally for Nissan, transforming the workplace into a best in class digital workplace.
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless employee experience through digital transformation, enabling consistency in a complex and global environment while driving global process simplification.
- Lead the enterprise into a horizontally functioning digital technology enterprise to reuse and/or leverage IT domains, processes, solutions, and tools available for its employees.
- Create a global strategy to bring Nissan into a workplace of the future aligned with future work and design as well as defining the organization to support strategy (i.e. Global Employee Experience Team).
This role is about reshaping the way Nissan works together. Success metrics are :
- Transforming the company from a Traditional Workplace to a highly successful, best in class Digital Workplace by creating the right organization and driving well-aligned strategy.
- Enabling the digital transformation, ensuring the Digital Workplace to be viewed as a - Business Enabler- and a Nissan asset.
- Becoming a Digital Champion. The quality of Nissan's Digital Workplace should mirror its capacity to answer business needs, transform the way the company delivers services and shorten the time-to-user experience.
Key deliverables & Indicators:
- Establishing success factors and KPIs to capture employee experience.
- Creating a Global Employee Experience Team and defining the structure of the team.
Professional Experience & Qualification:
- 12+ years of proven information technology experience and expertise in roles of increasing responsibility is required; substantial experience in leading teams in a distributed, multi-national setup is highly desired.
- Ideal experience developing, testing and successfully rolling out online tools and resources within an organization.
- Deep knowledge of digital technologies, skills and ecosystem ability to identify the impact of digital trends.
- Proven track record of building effective internal relationships and participating in the further development and management of external relationships.
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization; must be able to articulate a vision and develop and deliver supporting plans.
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple, global, complex digitalization projects and leading project teams with a record of high employee satisfaction.
- Track record of success in transformational environments.
- Business savvy, tested leadership, strong managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate at speed and demonstrate considerable intellectual agility, and capability to adapt in changing environment.
- Has consistently built, managed and driven top performing teams to achieve the plan.
- Outstanding relationship management, communication, collaboration, and influencing skills - ability to tailor messages and adapt approach for a variety of audiences and manage people.
- Must be accustomed to serving demanding industries driven by technology and innovation with constraints imposed by various regulatory bodies and security.
- Global orientation, experience working in various countries & regions.
BS or MS from premium schools in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology. MBA's from premium schools preferred
Critical Competencies for Success
- Understanding the Business : Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job;
- Being Organizationally Savvy : Maneuvers well to get things done; maze bright; knows where to go to get what he/she needs; politically aware and agile; knows the right thing to do; presents views and arguments well.
- Communicating Effectively : Communicates, writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Strategic Thinking : In a complex, global environment, this leader will define the future technology environment using logic and evidence.
- Engaging & Inspiring Others : Is skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change;
- Execution : This executive will have a strong work ethic, high energy, and a - roll-up-your-sleeves-
You'd make an ideal candidate if you:
- get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- love being the underdog and cherish the opportunity to compete with the established behemoths in your domain (Amazon, Facebook, Google etc.)
- have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you've learned from those experiences
We don't want to waste your time, so we thought it'd be helpful to list some criteria that'll help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you.
1. We are looking for folks that are keen on building what might be the biggest accomplishment of their career. If you are looking for a job as opposed to such an opportunity, we are probably not the right fit.
2. Sort of related to #1, but if you are not hungry to learn (and we mean really hungry), you are better off looking elsewhere. And we want to be able to learn from you as well.
3. If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role that is prescriptive in terms of your role/responsibilities, we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out and
4. If you are looking for a stable environment, again, sorry, not us. We are a startup, chaos is a defining characteristic of our existence.
5. If you are looking for a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. In fact, if this is not one of the most challenging jobs you've had in your career, we are probably not doing something right.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.