Manager - Human Resource at Nirvasa Healthcare
Views:494 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Nirvasa - AVP - Training & Quality (10-20 yrs)
- Work with operations teams to understand training requirements and develop training programs for performance improvement.
- Run effective new hire training programs resulting in maximum throughput and optimum level of performance during transition.
- Training need analysis and Training need identification.
- Maintenance of training content with all latest process and product updates for effective learning during new hire training.
- Performance management of trainers and quality analyst with routine audit of their work and documented feedback.
- Conduct train the trainer (TTT) sessions for skill and knowledge improvement of trainers.
- Create training calendars for effective utilization of resources.
- Guide SME (subject matter experts)/TL/AM/Manager on the production floor to help improve sales performance.
- Ensure proper and complete handover of new hire employees to the production floor.
- Maintaining all documents and data related to training and quality operations.
- Publish periodic reports related to training and quality functions' performance.
- Work on the TCDs (top call drivers) and come up with effective and efficient steps for resolution.
- Work with the knowledge management team to ensure timely delivery of training content and knowledge base articles.
- Monitor and evaluate knowledge management team's work to ensure accuracy of work.
- Work with the management team to develop strategies for training and quality functions.
- Manage new hire employees during NHT (new hire training).
- Work with operations, work force and recruitment teams for manpower planning.
- Work with the management team to create compliance policy for the organization.
- Work on the architecture, definition, facilitation and implementation of quality processes and standards in alignment with business objectives by adopting best practices from industry standards/models.
- Drive continuous quality improvement through strategy, quality management systems and metrics for measurable results to achieve customer delight.
- Build and promotes a quality oriented culture in the organization, through innovative quality infra-structure, communications, awareness programs and training.
- Establish and maintain process baselines, process flows & perform gap analysis.
- Decision making on quality disputes.
- Review the reviewer for transaction audits.
- Technical certifications: Must have hands on experience working at MS Visio.
- Prior experience (minimum 2 years) of leading a team of trainers.
- Exposure to Sales process during operations or training.
- Experience of managing a team of auditors for transactional quality.
- Exposure to service / product dispatch operations will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Content Development or Instructional Designing.
- Six sigma certification (at least Green Belt) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical bent of mind.
- Experience of a new process transition or leading the pilot team for a new process will be an added advantage.
- Excellent inter personal and leadership skills.
- Highly result oriented with a successful track record in past assignments.