Niro - Senior Product Manager (7-10 yrs)
Niro's mission is to enable internet platforms to become fintechs. Niro allows any consumer internet platform to become a provider of competitive, frictionless and innovative credit or other financial products, thereby helping the platform drive user engagement, increase revenue and profitability, and strengthen user loyalty.
What this means is that we will be occupying real estate on large consumer platforms (think Swiggy, Uber etc.), and offering fintech products and services on such platforms.
To be successful in our mission, it is very important for us to be able to:
- Build and manage products that delight our platform partners, since our mission is to help them drive stronger relationships with their users
- Build and manage products that delight end-users, because ultimately their experience with us reflects on our platform partners
- Build and manage a technology platform that enables us to achieve the above, and to do so at meaningful scale
And to achieve all of this, we must continue to function as a Product-led company. To this end, we're looking for a high-caliber Senior Product Manager (SPM) to join us in our ongoing and exciting journey.
The SPM's key responsibilities will be:
1. Own a KPI (Key Performance Indicator) or set of KPIs, and be responsible for delivering on these targets. Said KPI/s will be a subset of our overall company KPIs
2. Create detailed business cases and feature requirements for substantial product development workstreams that 'move the needle' on the KPIs in question
3. Be an active and vocal member of Niro's product roadmap committee, collaborating with key stakeholders to prioritize and plan product development work
4. Partner directly with Technology 'sprint' teams to drive end-to-end execution and delivery of product development workstreams.
5. Track and manage key performance metrics for existing and new products and features that directly impact the relevant KPIs; use said data and insights to propose improvements, fixes, and new product ideas.
6. Run frequent cross-functional retrospectives to improve our product development process.
7. Coach and support Product Managers (either informally or via direct reporting lines) in delivering their own KPIs and working with sprint teams to deliver their workstreams.
8. Support the Head of Product in various other product leadership activities, including but not limited to: process creation/improvement/enforcement, strategy and planning, prioritization and roadmap management, and senior stakeholder management
You will likely have (as much as possible of the below):
- 8+ years' experience in Product Management in fintech, working closely with Technology and other cross-functional and leadership stakeholders to develop, launch and improve products
- Passion for solving complex partner, end-user and internal operational problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience and passion for managing demanding stakeholders and coaching other product professionals.
- High affinity for making decisions with qualitative and quantitative data..
- Prior experience with product experimentation (and general 'agile' approach) is a plus.
- Both a strategic thinker and obsessively detail-oriented
- Pedigree education and/or tech brand name work experience
Why you should join us?
- Opportunity to work on building exciting fintech products for the next 100/150 Million users for Bharat.
- 0-1 Velocity
- Exponential learning
- Kickass tech/product/design teams
- Uncapped leave
- Top compensation
- Generous ESOPs with no nasty clauses
- Learning wallet to upgrade your skills
- Get the device of your choice
- Best insurance policy