Co-Founder at Nira
Views:11284 Applications:2101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:916
NIRA - Head - Operations (7-15 yrs)
IMPORTANT: this is a senior level position; you'll be managing a team of high quality individuals and be responsible for driving high operational efficiency throughout the organisation. Please don't apply unless you have sufficient experience.
NIRA is a consumer finance business that offers small ticket loans to working Indians on low incomes. There are millions of Indians that cant access credit from banks and are forced to turn to expensive money lenders at their time of need. It doesn't need to be this way.
NIRA launched its business a year ago. We've made large strides towards product market fit; we have a clear view of who our customer is, what our proposition is to them, and our positioning in the market. In short, we've laid a solid foundation; now its time to scale.
Were doing something right; NIRA is backed by the most prestigious accelerators in India: Techstars and Google Launchpad.
You'll work closely with the founders, Operations & Engineering team to achieve these objectives.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated history of building organisational excellence in Operations, who is excited to grab this opportunity by the scruff of the neck, and help us take the business to the next level.
1. Think clearly through the complexity of Operations and break it down into small manageable components
2. Be responsible for driving high throughput and conversion rates across all stages of the Operations
3. Setup processes, teams, and individual KPIs that are tied to the above objectives
4. Pro-actively identify and seal the leaks in the Operations flow
5. Ensure rapid process and system changes are adopted quickly within the team
6. Solve for maintaining high operational efficiency as business moves from 1 to 10x
7. Be the point person for management for anything related to Operations
1. Ability to think clearly across the various moving parts of Operations
2. High level of numeracy & focus on measurement - data is going to be your north star for key decisions
3. Excellent at prioritizing you'll always have competing challenges to address but its important to focus on the right one at the right time
4. Strong focus on compliance lending & compliance go hand to hand. There should be no compromises on compliance in our Operations.
5. Be good with people you'll be responsible for driving and motivating a large Operations team to deliver their best
6. Excellent communicator you'll be point person for our key external partnerships
Ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of setting up processes and scaling up a high performing Operations team within a consumer product company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.