Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:424 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Ninjacart - Zonal Head - Anchor Finance Segment (6-15 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri-commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri-commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
How Ninjacart has evolved in the last 7 years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Kts-O7tv4
Ninjacart Blog : https://www.ninjacart.in/blog/
Nandan Nilekani on Ninjacart : https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ninja-cart_tech-pioneersatwork-ninjacart-activity-7027281166617505792-pciW
Location: Gujarat, Tamil Nadu
As the Zonal Head, your primary focus will be to grow the supply chain finance business in your region through a combination of field sourcing and partnerships. You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing corporate/enterprise relationships for supply chain finance
- Managing existing relationships to promote cross-sale and deeper relationship building
- Taking full ownership of the work assigned and exhibiting excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being a high-energy team player with a willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Demonstrating the ability to work independently and a proven track record of creating and executing successful partnerships/alliances
- Thinking and operating data-driven, with an affinity for numbers and MIS
- Developing strategies across different verticals
- Working closely with stakeholders for swift execution
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- A minimum of 6+ years of work experience in Hunting/Distribution/Channel Management/ Channel Finance/Supply Chain Finance
- Experience in the FinTech/Banking/NBFC sector
- Ability to manage an inside sales team and a feet on the street team to maximize success
- Experience working with contractual employees and strong team management skills
- A data-first approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a knowledge of the local market
- Ability to work in a high-performance, high-pressure, target-oriented team
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating to arrive at the right solution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Skills in stakeholder management, problem solving, and distribution
Additional Information :
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Check out what Life at Ninjacart looks like!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.