Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:365 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Ninjacart - Senior Product Manager - Retailer Ecosystem - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
There are 12 million plus retail stores in India that drive upwards of $600 Bn groceries and food sales. The Retailer Ecosystem team is singularly focused on solving interesting problems, for these large to small retailers or 'kirana' stores, with securing timely and quality supply, access to credit, tech based solutions to boost sales and manage their business effectively to drive up profitability.
We are looking for Product Managers who obsess with customer needs and behaviour and are self driven to build 0 to 1 products and scale them to make industry wide impact."
- Own the entire product life cycle for products at Ninjacart from inception, strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management, enhancement, and development
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
- Strong understanding of marketplace dynamics, payments, backend products and operational processes
- Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem statements, define the business goals and metrics
- Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders
- Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality product
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution
- A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- MBA / Engineering from Tier 1 institutes
- 5 - 7 years of experience in product management post MBA / Engineering
- High problem solving and customer-centric mindset
- Smart, Hungry and Entrepreneurial
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Strong passion for data-driven decision making i.e. extremely high focus on analytics
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.