Ninjacart - Senior Manager - Business Finance (1-3 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here :
What we are looking for?
Leaders, who can take ownership without hand-holding and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, will be an ideal fit. Candidates should be passionate about working in a fast-growing firm and ready to get their hands dirty. Your success shall be measured in terms of driving and maintaining the profitability of the business.
What you will do? | Responsibilities:
1. MBA from a reputed institution (CAs or CFAs also eligible)
2. 1- 3 years of relevant experience in a financial analyst role at a reputed financial institution/ startup (experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Equity Research preferred)
3. Expertise in financial planning and analysis, cost transformation and cost reduction
Demonstrated experience in preparing & executing presentations of financial/ business data
4. Ability to work with and lead a team in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
5. Experience with stakeholder management in complicated settings and with diverse groups of stakeholders
6. Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
What you will need to have | Requirements :
1. Business Planning/Budgeting and cost contro l: Understand the upcoming business objectives and create weekly/monthly/quarterly financial projections for the same; You would be responsible for ensuring that these are adhered to by all business teams
2. Monitoring Business performance : Help define key financial and operational metrics and track the financial health of existing Business Units
3. Stakeholder management : Manage stakeholders across all BUs and functions, to align on budget projections, expectations and key deliverables, and work in close coordination with the CFO in the preparation of the Quarterly Business Reports and Annual Operating Plans
4. Strategic planning : Help assist the COO by recommending business actions based on financial planning and analysis, along with performance and efficiency improvement measures