Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:17769 Applications:1430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:817
Ninjacart - Product Manager/Associate Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI (1-3 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here :
Who are we looking for?
Experience with product development/product adjacent functions is a must. A passionate, driven individual with high bias for growth who, at the same time, strives for perfection is the ideal fit for the job. It goes without saying that you can clearly communicate business needs to your team and vice versa, thus not only supporting but also driving business objectives on the growth front. Relentless prioritization and execution would be your core competencies.
What you'll do :
- Product Strategy : Act as a product owner / support the product owner for one or more of our multiple products at Ninjacart. Design and implement a cohesive growth strategy alongside your team, and in coordination with other leaders in the company
- Own the product vision : Ensure that it aligns with the vision of the company. Grow to be an expert of your domain, the market, and trends. Align all stakeholders, have context and understand where we are going
- Measure and benchmark performance : Define OKRs, actively measure and analyze existing products and market trends for opportunities to innovate and improve. Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented. Measure the metrics post-launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Collaborate across teams: Align the engineering teams, stakeholders and project owners. Manage your stakeholders and achieve the goal of your product/feature
- Focus on Technology : Work very closely with Business, Engineering, Analytics and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle. You shall be data driven with a constant effort to improve our current technological capabilities and have a bias towards building products and tech to solve problems.
Communicate clearly and efficiently : Coordinate product release communications across teams. Define expectations for the engineering teams and hold them accountable for successes and failures. Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure a cohesive message
What you'll need :
- B.Tech/B.E/ MBA from Tier-1 college
- A very high GPA
- Analytical bent of mind, and heavy bias for tech
- Experience of 1-3 years in a product development/product adjacent role