Ninjacart - Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-8 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. Over the last 5 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities and 100 satellite cities, every day, in less than 12 hours. Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
What makes these possible are the people at Ninjacart. Human Resource(HR) at Ninjacart is charged with bringing together great problem solvers, who can move our vision forward and enable them with role-based culture, career path, rewards and a better workplace to allow them to perform their fullest. As a Manager - Talent Acquisition, you will be tasked with the most important role at Ninjacart - build people capabilities that are future-ready.
Read more here:
What you will do?
- Build a long-term talent acquisition strategy that is aligned with business goals and capabilities to attract top talent
- Build and lead a team of high-performance recruiters to hire people at all levels and functions
- Identify and develop hiring channels to hire talent sustainably
- Creating a strong employer branding (lateral & campus) and build a realistic perception of the company among the talent pool
- Build a strong internal feedback structure to improve hiring effectiveness
- Own the experience for candidates during the entire hiring process
- Develop a talent pipeline plan along with the business teams to ensure people scale before the business
What you will need to have :
Functional skill-sets :
- 5+ years of substantial experience in sourcing strategies including referrals, campus programs, portals, ads, consultants, social networks, and headhunting for all levels of positions
- Minimum 1 year of experience in team handling
- One stint of non-tech hiring background
- A proven track record of achieving hiring goals including planning, allocation of targets for the team, and helping the team achieve those goals
- Has good business acumen, relentless focus, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
Behavioural skill-sets :
- Self-starter, 100% ownership, and unshakeable enthusiasm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly achievement-oriented, action biased and aggressive
- Should possess a strong willingness to get hands dirty (literally), get stuff done, and strong work ethics