Ninjacart - Manager - Fulfillment Center Operations - Supply Chain (4-8 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here :
Position : FC Manager
Work Location : Vayalanallur, Poonamallee Taluk, Chennai
- Own end to end Fulfillment center operations which include, infrastructure, people and processes
- Driver key operational and customer service metrics consistently
- Cost, quality and efficiency management to achieve operations SLAs
- Responsible for handling manpower and create, review & analyze reports on operations
- Ensure the dispatch of FnV on time
- Ensure the system and ops level guidelines strictly adhere in the respective facilities
- Ensure all the Assets are in place and good working condition for the smooth operations
What we look for :
- Team handling experience
- Graduate or Postgraduate
- Data Driven : Innate sense towards data & strong grip over operations metrics. Experience in process improvement and lean techniques
- Project management : Should have managed a medium size and Layered team. Ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
- People management : Ability to handle manpower in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's Largest agri marketing platform, solving one of the toughest supply chain problems through technology. We connect vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and deal with consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one 120 Tonnes of vegetables from farm to 1800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours in Bangalore and Chennai. We are 450 people company. We are also the fastest growing startup in India currently with revenue growth to 70 Cr in two years. We work with 3000+ farmers and 1500 retailers. We aim to grow to 1000 tonnes of daily volumes, Expand to more cities
We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures. To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d
Ninjacart aims at building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables and fruits reach our plate and improve lives of India's 58% workforce i.e farmers. The Supply chain team at ninjacart moves the produce from one store to another in less than 10 hours and ensures on-time delivery and fulfilment while keeping the cost lower.
Operations team helps in scaling the planning and execution of daily operations and ensure we deliver the FnV to the customers in a timely fashion. As an Operations Lead, you will manage resources like infrastructure, labours and also plan the daily operations in terms of receiving/batching/dispatching that helps run a seamless supply chain system at Ninjacart.