HR at 63Ideas Infolabs Pvt Ltd
Views:1168 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Ninjacart - Manager - Compliance (6-10 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri-commerce ecosystem. Over the last 8 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri-commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Read More :
- How Ninjacart has evolved in the last 7 years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Kts-O7tv4
- Ninjacart Blog: https://www.ninjacart.in/blog/
- Nandan Nilekani on Ninjacart: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ninja-cart_tech-pioneersatwork-ninjacart-activity-7027281166617505792-pciW
- Building a great workplace - Ninjacart's top priority: https://www.ninjacart.in/blog/building-a-great-workplace-ninjacarts-top-priority/
- Ninjacart Culture CODE: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ninja-cart_ninja-code-our-values-activity-7076821402548387840-KuL1
Location - Bangalore
- Identify compliance risk in Fintech and Neo-banking products and process and formulate the plans to manage them in consultation with Business Heads/Product Heads/Team Leaders.
- Identify actionable from above RBI circulars, agreements, track them in excel and monitor and co-ordinate with internal stake holders for its implementation and compliance.
- Put up such actionable to Senior Management at regular intervals for their guidance and ensure its closure in a time bound manner
- Maintaining proper documentation of implemented actionable in digital mode.
- Conduct periodic inspection through compliance testing and identify compliance breaches/failures and circulate such instances with preventive instructions to Senior Management.
- Review audit findings by co-ordinating with Internal Audit Dept on periodic basis and assess area of compliance failures and initiate action for putting the appropriate control measures.
- Where necessary, interact with empaneled Legal firms for their inputs/suggestions/comments/ modifications to the critical clauses mentioned in Agreements and ensure that clauses are acceptable and practically implementable.
- To support Head - Compliance on Compliance issues, Regulatory changes, Risks, etc.
- Create Compliance culture in Fintech and Neo Banking Units by regular interaction with employees through discussions & emails.
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- Graduate/Post Graduate in CA/MBA/LLB/CS candidates will be preferred.
- Experience: Total 6-8 years in any Fintech/Startup/NBFC/Bank, with minimum 3-4 years' experience in Regulatory Compliance/Risk Management /Audit & Inspection in Tech environment.
- Conversant with RBI regulations/guidelines pertaining to Fintech/NBFCs/Banks, Inland Trade Finance, Retail Asset products in particular Outsourcing, Fair Practice Code, Information Technology, Retail Lending, KYC, Digital Lending, FLDG, DLG (Default Loss Guarantee).
- Experience in drafting/vetting agreements to be entered into with NBFCs, Banks, Services Providers, Credit Agencies etc.
- Should be excellent in Communication skills, Analytical skills, systematic in approach, adaptable to Startup, with attitude towards working under latest technology environment and keen on Learning and Development
- Knowledge of Aadhaar Biometric Authentication as per UIDAI guidelines is preferred.
Additional Information :
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business. Check out what Life at Ninjacart looks like!