Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:225 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Ninjacart - Lead/Manager - Internal Communication (2-3 yrs)
Internal Communications - Lead/Manager
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to LinkedIn.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Location : Bangalore, KA, IN
Read More :
- Maintain and execute monthly campaigns that involve employee branding, engagement, recognition, and company announcements to keep employees motivated and happy.
- Ability to create branded content and communication strategies using a variety of employee
engagement platforms, including feature stories, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Create strategies for internal communications in line with the company's core values and vision
- Craft engaging copy and concepts for mailers, newsletters, blogs, social media posts, video scripts, posters, apps, and other marketing collaterals.
- Execute marketing projects and campaigns by working with other teams such as HR, Sales, business, and leadership teams.
- Have monthly informal coffee catch-ups with the CEO, co-founders, and leaders to understand their vision, ideas, and plans; write blogs, announcements, and conceptualize campaigns on their behalf.
- Be the flagbearer of communications for the marketing team and oversee any content that goes out internally or externally.
- Collaborate closely with design and actively involved in design visualization to support the content.
- Constant effort in understanding the Ninjacart ecosystem and industry trends and innovating accordingly.
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- 2-3 years of experience in internal/corporate communications or employee/channel management
- Impeccable writing and communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated great quality work in both short and long form content.
- Must have a strong foothold over social media platforms, G-suite, and the latest trends.
- Very creative and skilled at quick and high-quality execution.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and the drive to get things done.
- Highly detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think out of the box and constantly reinvent.
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Check out what Life at Ninja looks like