Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:664 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ninjacart - Lead - FinTech Partnerships (10-18 yrs)
Fintech Partnerships Lead
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before. Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions. Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin. We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Read more here : https://yourstory.com/2019/04/startup-funding-ninjacart-tiger-global
To know more about us, watch :
Location : Bangalore
About the team :
- Partnership team works on non-linear growth strategy for platform growth by forming and leveraging strategic relationships.
- This team works with a cross functional team (business, product, technology) to craft unique propositions for the users on the platform and creates differentiators for Ninjacart and partners.
- This role gives you the opportunity to work in the thick of action to ideate, design and launch programs working with internal teams and partners.
- Developing long-term partner strategy that would benefit the firm's strategic goals of international expansion
- Map the market, identify and build key strategic partnerships across financial services industry
- Work with partners to create joint proposition that enables non-linear growth of users on the Platform
- Manage and own relationship with senior stakeholders (CXO), joint business planning, commercial negotiations and ensure high level of partner satisfaction
- Work with Partners & cross functional team to execute partnership/program strategy, resolve partner queries and maintain smooth relationship with the partners
- Establish partners' governance structure and run regular cadence for managing relationships at all levels
- Work closely on the solutioning side of the Fintech Business and drive growth alongside the business teams
- Work on building seamless products that conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- 10+ years of overall experience in technology/product organization in a similar role
- MBA Tier I/Tier II college is preferred
- Required domain experience: managing lending partners as vendor/client company, lending business/product exposure
- Strong networking & relationship building skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Analytical or Strategic Thinking & Good communication skills
- Solid understanding of the business process
- Work experience in a startup will be preferred
- Ability to work independently
Additional Information :
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.