Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:17777 Applications:1306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1061
Ninjacart - Head - Sales (3-5 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here :
Sales @ Ninjacart :
Sales at Ninjacart is all about driving growth by solving customer problems and ensuring we deliver the compelling value proposition. On a day level, sales team drives, Customer acquisitions, retention, growing basket size and growing the Ninjacart platform. As a Head of Sales, you will manage a team of sales professionals to drive growth for complete Mumbai Business unit - targeting potential customers. You will drive growth strategy, execution and volumes for multiple business verticals - General trade, HoReCa and Convenience channel. You will hire, train and build a strong sales organization to drive sustainable and explosive growth.
- Drive Growth strategy for multiple customer segments for Mumbai city
- Design, Implement and evolve the sales function design for Mumbai
- Hire, Train and develop a high-performance sales team
- Set clear goals, incentive structure, and targets and drive them effectively
- Improve the productivity of the sales team by identifying and filling the current training gaps and performance management systems
- Drive strong customer growth, tonnage per order and retention
- Champion the customers within the organization, Influence stakeholders to deliver real value to customers
- Prepare the sales capability ready for tomorrow
Required Skill-sets/Education :
- 3 to 5 years of strong sales experience from FMCG / Consumer durables / Telecom Industry
- Solid understanding of a sales fundamentals
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, MS Access is desirable
- Must have managed at least 5 direct reportees and large layered teams - Esp field sales team
- Proven people manager and team builder with references
- Good communication & presentations skills, ability to motivate the sales team to achieve targets, fostering a high level of team growth and contribution
- Proven skills in Sales Planning and managing Profitability of the assigned city
Must Have Attributes :
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong commitment to improving things every day
- Excellent eye for detail, able to deep dive and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take decision-based on sound logical arguments
- Self-starter/multi-tasker, confident, resourceful with good presentation skills