Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:1484 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Ninjacart - Head - Organizational Development (8-15 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri-commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri-commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Location - Bangalore, KA, IN
Reporting to the CHRO, the OD Leader will partner with senior leadership and HR business partners to identify, design and implement the Human Capital strategies which will include building and propagating a High Performance Culture - defining constituents, overall path and implementing it. It will also include org-wide engagement models and implementation of programs including talent planning and management, also improving talent density of the organization.
The Head of Organizational Development will support workforce transformation efforts to create a workforce that is future-ready through the scoping and implementation of org redesign projects to reimagine the future of work and create a professional workforce that is productive and agile.
Primary (what you will do 70 - 80% of the time)
- Strategically plan, design and drive Organizational Development (OD) strategies, frameworks and processes that support business objectives, drive employee performance, and enhance organizational effectiveness
- Collaborate with business leaders and key stakeholders on OD initiatives, including but not limited to organizational design, job design, change management, competency frameworks etc
- Initiate and manage the end-to-end responsibilities of OD projects, which includes assessing organizational development needs, creating and implementing organizational effectiveness strategies to address these challenges, monitoring progress, evaluating the effectiveness of those solutions and reassessing the strategies on an ongoing basis
- Conduct external and internal research and analyze data to generate key insights and develop solutions
- Prepare and communicate regular updates on progress of ongoing OD programs to relevant stakeholders for alignment and buy-in
Secondary (what you will do 20% - 30% of the time):
- Custodian of organizational culture, drive organizational growth in an empathetic manner
- At least 8 years of Organizational Development experienced preferably gained within a fast paced, fast growing organization. Prior experience in re-design talent and /or manpower planning, and is operationally strong to drive processes and/or content improvements
- Hands-on and ability to work effectively, with minimal day-to-day supervision. Ability to work well independently in a fast paced and dynamic set-up
- Should have the maturity and ability to handle and work with key stakeholders
- Qualification: MBA in HR, Any OD related certification
- Drive towards delivery to the end-customer is critical. As also an ability to roll up your sleeves and work alongside the team member is a required ability
Key Differentiating Factor:
- Being an established startup, an incumbent in this role can grow in multiple ways. It can easily morph into growth of portfolio. A performing individual can take up additional responsibilities and help us in working towards Ninjacart's purpose