Ninjacart - Head - Legal (10-15 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 5 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities and 100 satellite cities, every day, in less than 12 hours. Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Read more here:
What you will do? | Responsibilities
- Well versed with corporate law and Indian & International law.
- Knowledge of legal issues involved in Labour laws and handling legal issues of labor will be added advantage.
- Drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements such as Service, Subscription, Facility, Security, NDA, Engagement letters with Service Providers, Confidentiality agreements and other relevant legal documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Review legal communications from customers, service providers, third parties and government agencies, and draft responses to the same in consultation with the Legal Head; draft outgoing legal correspondence relating to the enforcement of Sorting Hat contracts, intellectual property, and other rights with a consultation with the Legal Head.
- Review RFPs and RFQs, offering appropriate alternatives to contract terms and conditions.
- Routine legal advice to business and operations units and conduct legal research on various topics.
- Maintain Contract database along with the sending renewal reminders and processing any renewal request if so received.
- Work on consumer complaints, notices, and any consumer-related escalations.
- Responsible for vetting of bidding documents issued by customer's General conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions of contact (SCC) etc.
- Respond to legal queries raised by the business.
- Handle all legal matters- criminal or civil with Third parties and advise management in the decision-making process for settlement of disputes or taking legal actions with Sub Contractors, Sub Vendors, Any business associates, and third parties
What you will need to have | Requirements
- Should be well versed with Arbitration & Court cases preparations & Handling / Companies Act
- Legal Handling of Contracts with Customer & Sub-contractors & Vendors
- Preparation of Agreements & MOUs, NDA, JV, Consortium & agency agreements / Labor laws/ Indian Law/Licenses/Other compliances related to labor law
- Experience of 10-15 years of experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.