Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:1336 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Ninjacart - Growth & Strategy Lead (5-8 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before. Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions. Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin. We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Read more here: https://yourstory.com/2019/04/startup-funding-ninjacart-tiger-global
To know more about us, watch
About the team
The Reseller Platform team is a large and diverse team which is trying to solve the problems in the Agri ecosystem with a Platform approach. This growth engine will fuel the next phase of Ninjacart's journey in cementing its place in the industry as an innovation and execution leader. This is a team which is a mix of Business, Execution, Category, Product, Analytics and brings a mix of speed and innovation to solve tough problem statements.
Location: Bangalore, India
- Start the charter on Strategy and growth from within the Business team.
- Use frameworks and develop a mix of short and long term strategy that is right for the Reseller Platform business
- Understand and work closely with Product and Analytics teams to be able enable outcomes for Growth
- Identify new categories/products/geographies through careful solutioning and insights to be able to move the business to next orbit
- Lead, motivate, and support a team of recruiters to successfully and strategically deliver on hiring goals.
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing the team, recognizing strengths and weaknesses.
- Create and maintain a team environment of continuous improvement and self-learning with a focus on team efficiency and productivity.
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- 6+ years of experience in Consulting/Strategy
- Tier1/Tier2 Institutes preferred
- Experience in Start-ups is preferred
- Experience in any industry can be considered
- Execution/Business experience in any industry (Preferably in Tech Start-ups)
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential,
purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.