Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:659 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Ninjacart - Growth Head - Fruits & Vegetables Segment (10-13 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before. Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions. Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to LinkedIn.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Read more here : https://yourstory.com/2019/04/startup-funding-ninjacart-tiger-global
To know more about us, watch :
About the team :
- We believe that as a company we will be able to grow, only if we add value to our customers' business by helping them grow.
- Category team plays a very important role in the same. As a part of the team, you will be in charge of sales and margins of the categories assigned to you.
- For this, you will need to understand our customers' needs and will need to ensure that you are able to provide them the same at the right pricing and with the right value propositions.
- If the problem statements like understanding the market, creating the right assortment mix to target maximum customers, changing the same as per seasonality, engaging customers with virtual marketing, optimizing the source for the same leading to better margins, and overall adding to our customers' profit excites you, then this is the opportunity for you.
Location : Chennai, India
- Own the PnL Metrics - Category Sales, Category Penetration, Overall Margins and Inventory Management
- Develop and Manage Categories and their SKU assortments as per Regional/City level requirements
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- Ensure best procurement practices to support Margins, vendor spread and Working Capital Management
- Proficient in Closure of TOT with brands , Promo and price negotiations , Driving other income agenda with brands , ensuring Ninjacart the best price support to ensure market competitiveness
- Launch and Own the private label growth and sustenance across multiple categories
- Ensure replenishment and availability of products while maintaining inventory levels as per company policy
- Planning and Executing Campaigns, Offers and customer engagement events to drive overall business objectives
- Work with Sales Team to ensure overall business metrics are achieved
- Lead, motivate, and support a team to successfully and strategically deliver on goals.
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing the team, recognizing strengths and weaknesses
- Create and maintain a team environment of continuous improvement and self-learning with a focus on team efficiency and productivity.
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- Tier 1/Tier 2 MBA with 10+ years' experience in FMCG Sales/B2B
- Experience in FMCG Industry is mandatory
- Category Management/B2B experience is preferred
- Sound Understanding of the customer segment, their behavior, products in the category, Category Pricing, B2B Sales, Vendor Management
- Drive and proactiveness to dive into numbers to identify, analyze and solve business
Additional Information :
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.