Co-Founder at Ninjacart
Views:5777 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Ninjacart - Finance Controller - CA (7-11 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
NNinjacart is India's largest Fresh Produce Supply Chain Company. We are pioneers in solving one of the toughest supply chain problems of the world by leveraging innovative technology. We source fresh produce from farmers and deliver them to businesses within 12 hours.
On one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on another end, retailers receive fresh vegetables and fruits at competitive prices delivered to their doorstep. We do this effectively at a lower cost, better speed and a larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We work with 37000+ farmers across 150+ villages and 60000+ retailers across 7 cities - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, and Ahmedabad. Currently, we move 1400 tonnes of Fresh Produce from farms to businesses every day.
We raised $100 million from Tiger Global in the latest Series C round. We are also funded by Accel US, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan), Syngenta, Qualcomm Ventures, and others during previous rounds of funding.
To know more about us, watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxUU0RnvYQ&t=2s
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the leadership level to design and implement finance and controlling systems and processes that align with the organization's overall vision
- Should have a strong experience in FP&A, understanding the core metrics of the business and maintaining the sound financial health of the organization, Credit Control and ensuring liquidity.
- Responsible for Working Capital management, Internal audit planning & administering, planning, implementing and maintaining financial information systems, monitoring Cash Flows, budget control, and tax compliances.
- Handling due diligence, Interacting with investors and fund managers
- Managing the structuring, consolidation, and analysis of financial data; audits, corporate financial reporting, strong familiarity with IFRS based financial standards, accounting, consolidation, etc.
- Ensuring statutory compliance for FDI, RBI, RoC, Company Law, Direct & Indirect Taxes, Customs, GST, Excise & Contract Payroll.
- Applying advanced skills in financial analysis such as budget setting, expense variance analysis & financial consolidation; investigating and resolving potential revenue leakage areas
- Working with the CFO to develop detailed Income & Expense summary, P&L charts, and other ad-hoc financial reports
- Establishing and implementing internal control disciplines to maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial reports
- Provide timely business analytics & comprehensive inputs to take necessary corrective actions.
- Drive cost containment focus to improve overall profitability and productivity.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities.
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal & written along with strong interpersonal, supervisory skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Manage a team of 15+ finance professionals
- Chartered Accountant
- 7 to 11 years of experience post-CA qualification in Industries such as Retail, FMCG, Healthcare and Consumer Durables
- At least 2 years of experience as Finance controller
- Experience in managing a team of finance professionals
- A clear understanding of Financial Planning, Financial Management, Budgeting, Costing, Forecasting, Compliances, Business Growth Strategy, etc
- Maturity to influence key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent analytical abilities : Data-driven and pay attention to detail. Comfortable with statistical modeling on large data sets
- Strong process and compliance orientation
- Prior experience of handling due diligence and fundraising
- Experience of working in SAP is an added advantage
Finance @ Ninjacart
- Our Account tool : SAP
- Auditor : Big Four
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.