Ninjacart - Cluster Manager (4-10 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to LinkedIn.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to all. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Job location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- You're responsible for identifying, onboarding and managing Staples traders and millers on Ninjacart's platform
- The Cluster Manager enables the team to provide effective deployments along with training and servicing of the merchants.
- Cluster Managers should be able to plan, assess and implement monetization avenues in the market
- Cluster managers hold the onus to build their team by ensuring hiring of KAEs and ensure 100% manning in their clusters. Onboard and provide on-the-job-training to the KAEs to improve performance.
- Work towards retention and engagement of the customers
- Drive execution rigor by being in the market and training KAEs
- Ensure strong client relationship is developed and maintained, allowing for organic growth opportunities
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Proven work experience of 4-6 years of sales/business development
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Problem solving abilities with strong bias for action
- Should have handled a team and processes like goal setting, performance management