Ninjacart - City Operations Head - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/NITIE/SIBM (3-5 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's Largest Agri marketing platform, solving one of the toughest supply chain problems through technology. We connect vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and deal with consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure, and logistics network.
We move 300 Tonnes of vegetables from farm to 4000+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours in Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai & Hyderabad. We are 1000 people company. We work with 3000+ farmers. We aim to grow to 750 tonnes of daily volume by the end of March.
Ninjacart aims at building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables and fruits reach our plate and improve the lives of India's 58% workforce i.e. farmers.
We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures. You can go through the blog to know more about Ninjacart - > http://bit.ly/know-ninjacart
Or watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxUU0RnvYQ&t=2s
Operations team owns the execution of daily operations and ensures we deliver the FnV to the customers in a timely fashion. As an Operations Head, you will manage resources like infrastructure, labours and also plan the daily operations in terms of receiving/ order building/ dispatching that helps run a seamless supply chain system at Ninjacart.
- Own the end to end operations of Collection Center/ Fulfillment Center / Distribution Center operations which include infrastructure, people, and processes
- Driver key operational and customer service metrics consistently
- Manage cost, quality, and efficiency to achieve operations SLAs
- Ensure the system and ops level guidelines strictly adhere to the respective facilities
- Take decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within the Hyderabad Business
- A unit including the strategic planning of resources
- Influence any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
- Set targets and proactively manage & review the performance of FC/CC/DC teams.
- Manage relationships with key vendors pertaining to operations
- MBA/PGDM from a Tier I Tier II college
- 3-5 of work experience post MBA/PGDM.
- People management: Ability to handle a layered team of more than 20 in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource
- Data Driven: Innate sense towards data & strong grip over operations metrics. Experience in process improvement and lean techniques
- Process Adherence: Ability to bring rigor to the process and SOPs to ensure we build consistency and reliability on a day to day basis and scalability in long-term
- Personality: High Energy, go-getter, and a proactive personality. Should be a self-starter and should be able to work independently, take end-to-end responsibility and accountability for results