Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:8305 Applications:1370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1071
Ninjacart - City Head - First Mile Operations (3-12 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here:
- This position is open for Delhi & Mumbai
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced City First Mile Head who will be responsible for managing resources like infrastructure, labors and also plan the daily operations in terms of receiving/ order building/ dispatching that helps run a seamless supply chain system on a city level. Ideal profile is someone with a minimum of 3+ years of supply chain operations experience with razor-sharp intellect, strong project management skills, and an innate desire for growth, looking for a start-up experience. The operations team owns the execution of daily operations and ensures we deliver the F&V to the customers in a timely fashion. What you will do? | Responsibilities
- Own the end to end operations of Collection Center/ Fulfillment Center operations and First Mile Logistics which include infrastructure, people, and processes
- Driver key operational and customer service metrics consistently
- Manage cost, quality, and efficiency to achieve operations SLAs
- Ensure the system and ops level guidelines strictly adhere to the respective facilities
- Take decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within the assigned Business unit including the strategic planning of resources
- Influence any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
- Set targets and proactively manage & review the performance of Collection Centres & Fulfillment Centres Teams. Manage relationships with key vendors pertaining to operations What you will need to have | Requirements
- MBA/PGDM from a Tier I Tier II college
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience. Preferable Companies/Industries -> Logistics & Supply Chain, Courier companies (Gati, Bluedart, etc.), E-commerce, FMCG
People Management: Ability to handle a layered team of more than 20 in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource
Data-Driven: Innate sense towards data & strong grip over operations metrics. Experience in process improvement and lean techniques
- Process Adherence: Ability to bring rigor to the process and SOPs to ensure we build consistency and reliability on a day to day basis and scalability in long-term
Personality: High Energy, go-getter, and proactive personality. Should be a self- starter and should be able to work independently, take end-to-end responsibility and accountability for results