Ninjacart - City Category Head (3-5 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here :
As a Category Head, you will work with cross-functional teams to achieve product penetration, quality benchmark and product PnL.
- Own market intelligence, Price benchmarking and Quality benchmarking across various markets for your portfolio product
- Primary responsibilities include visioning, brand development, category management and merchandising
- Drive product penetration and sale volume among customers through innovative campaigns and programs by leveraging data science
- Own end to end PnL for your portfolio products
- Explore new farming clusters for strategic sourcing
- MBA from Top institutions
- 3 to 5 years of experience work experience across FMCG and/or Retail in building a new segment, channel or category from bottom up
- Category management experience within a major FMCG company or significant experience in handling private brands for a major retail chain
- General management experience managing the P&L for a business with significant revenues
- Has relentless focus, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in ambiguous situations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.