Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:1176 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
Ninjacart - Category Ecosystem Head - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates.
We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before. Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions. Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others.
We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin. We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
- Mini CEO for the category
- Own the ecosystem Growth Strategy for an Agri commodity category (e.g.: Rice , Wheat, Pulses)
- Drive user growth across the value chain
- Drive transaction volume growth
- Own the problem statement, work with cross-functional teams (product, finance, etc) to drive solutions
- Drive implementation of new solutions and iterate faster
- Build and develop teams
- Build annual operation plan, set long and short term goals, drive alignment
- MBA from Premier institutes
- 10 to 15 years of Business experience
- FMCG, Telecom, consulting & Startup experience
- Hands on leader - inherent urge to spend time in market
- Fast growth track record in last 6 to 8 years