HR at 63Ideas Infolabs Pvt Ltd
Views:734 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ninjacart - Associate Manager/Manager - Record To Report (2-10 yrs)
Associate Manager / Manager - R2R
Ninjacart - Pioneer. Challenge Yourself. Create Better Lives.
Ninjacart is a pioneer in agritech. We believe in fostering a culture of innovation. We develop professionals who pioneer new ideas, simplify customer experiences, and impact the lives of millions. Our employees take complete ownership and truly belong.
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 8 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
- How Ninjacart has evolved in the last 8 years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Kts-O7tv4
- Ninjacart Blog : https://www.ninjacart.in/blog/
- Nandan Nilekani on Ninjacart :
- Building a great workplace - Ninjacart's top priority: https://www.ninjacart.in/blog/building-a-great-workplace-ninjacarts-top-priority/
- Ninjacart Culture CODE: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ninja-cart_ninja-code-our-values-activity-70768214025483878 40-KuL1
Location - Bangalore, KA, IN
- Perform month-end closing activities for legal entities and internal reporting, ensuring compliance with company accounting policies and adherence to IND AS
- Prepare and post journal entries and accounting corrections/reclassifications to maintain accurate accounting records
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of accruals
- Coordinate with consultants/auditors for accounting matters including for new business initiatives (understanding of Fintech business practices)
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and schedules on a monthly/ quarterly basis
- Support the preparation of VAT/GST/TDS filing and other statutory requirements.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Develop, maintain, and update process documentation related to Record to Report activities.
- Provide support for internal and external audits as required
- Facilitate balance sheet review meetings with stakeholders, fostering coordination among ERP teams
- Drive process automation initiatives, prepare standard operating procedures (SOPs), and ERP Implementation
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management, including preparing presentation decks for review by promoters
- Review other sub-functions such as accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), payroll, banking treasury, and taxation during month/year-end closures
- Independently handle interactions with statutory auditors and internal auditors
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here's what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- Qualified CA with 2-7 years of experience:
- With experience in finance and accounting, knowledge in R2R processes for two years
- Accounting principles (IND AS transition/ NBFC experience /SAP ERP experience is a plus)
- Experienced in setting up and verifying effectiveness of internal controls
- Experienced in setting up and implementing process improvements, standardization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Team handling as well Individual contributor role
- Personality: High Energy, go-getter, Control Mindset, and proactive personality. Should be a self-starter and should be able to work independently, take end-to-end responsibility and accountability for results
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business. Check out what Life at Ninjacart looks like!