Lead Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:655 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Ninjacart - Area Sales Manager (2-5 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
What will you do? | Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end responsibilities of sales, growth, customer SLAs & PnL metrics for the assigned zone/area
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure smooth operation and improving P&L for the assigned area
- Analyzing market trends and competitors' activities and formulating strategies
- Evaluating growth at category level & developing metrics to gauge the performance across geographies/SKUs with improvement of salesforce effectiveness
What you will need to have | Requirements :
- 2-5 years of experience in Business Development and Team leading in FMCG / Telecom / E-commerce / B2B / AgriBusiness Industry.
- Academics from Tier 2 / 3 -> Engineering and B Schools is preferred
- Proven track record in Sales, Business development and winning new business
- Should be comfortable with extensive traveling
- Good understanding of tier 1 & 2 cities grocery-Kirana-convenience store